Here are the ten most popular stories published by Mortgage Strategy over the last week.
A fresh interest-only review by the Financial Conduct Authority topped the list. However, brokers also showed an interest in stories about big acquisitions and the ever-controversial state of procuration fees.
The list also includes a couple of older stories that enjoyed a fresh lease of life, such as our February story on the direction of mortgage rates in 2017.
Click on the headlines to read the stories.
- FCA to investigate interest-only market
- Market Watch: Atom Bank breaks the mould
- Key Retirement sold for £208m
- PPI claims boss banned for ten years
- Which way for mortgage rates in 2017?
- Brokers back Ami over harm from proc fee ban
- Building societies face steep bills for new EU payment rules
- CML urges FPC to reassess 3% affordability testing
- Santander helps buy-to-let mortgage prisoners
- Government ‘could ban unfair leasehold terms’: Javid