MS Wired: The role of emotional support in advice
Title: The role of emotional support in advice
Date: Tuesday November 29th
Topics to discuss:
- When is an adviser more than just an adviser? What is the role of the adviser and the provider in supporting a protection claim?
- What do we mean when we talk about value-added services?
- Have value-added services become more prevalent? If so, why is this?
- Protection is not an intuitive sell for all advisers - is it a challenge for advisers to talk about value-added services as well?
- Christine Husbands, Red Arc
- Paul Smulovitch, IPFS
- David Mead, Future Proof Insurance
- Jennifer Gilchrist, Royal London
Chair: Natalie Holt, Money Marketing
Follow the conversation and questions on Twitter using the hashtag #MSWired.