Following the extension of its offer period from three to six months in June, midlands building society Leek United will refresh its product range from Friday 6 July, offering new discounted offers along with six new products.
Significant changes to existing products include the society’s two-year 75 per cent LTV residential mortgage being reduced by 0.15 per cent to 1.34 per cent, and its two-year 75 per cent LTV interest-only mortgage receiving a discount of 0.50 per cent to 1.49 per cent.
The six new products are as follows (all two-year):
- a 60 per cent LTV residential mortgage at 1.24 per cent;
- a 95 per cent LTV residential mortgage at 2.49 per cent and £500 cashback;
- a 65 per cent LTV buy-to-let mortgage at 1.79 per cent and £250 cashback;
- a 65 per cent LTV buy-to-let mortgage at 1.35 per cent with £995 in fees;
- a 75 per cent LTV buy-to-let mortgage at 1.99 per cent; and
- a 75 per cent LTV interest only residential mortgage at 1.80 per cent
Leek United’s head of mortgage sales Clare Beardmore says: “We have reduced the rates and removed fees on several mortgages – and there are some great offers to be had!”