The new buy to let products are:
- Two-year fixed rates starting from 3.69%
- Two-year fixed rates with 1% cashback starting from 4.69%
- Four-year fixed rates with 1% cashback starting from 5.09%
- One-year tracker with rates starting from 3.59%
- Two-year tracker with rates starting from 3.09%
Each product comes with a free valuation and standard legal fees for remortgages. There is also a non-refundable administration fee of £89.
This launch sees the introduction of a new range of products offering end borrowers a 1% cashback on both purchases and remortgages. It says these have been designed to help end borrowers with up front costs such as purchasing white goods, or paying management fees and legal fees.
Platform has also increased its range of Options products with a new three-year tracker from 4.19%, with no early repayment charges.
It has also launched the following new residential products:
- Two-year fixed rates at 80% and 85% LTV with rates from 4.09%
- Two-year Options tracker with rates from 2.39%
Free valuation and standard legal fees are available on these products for remortgages.
Lee Gladwell, business development director at Platform, says: “These new cashback products broaden our buy to let proposition and give intermediaries even more choice to offer their clients.
“We have launched these in direct response to broker feedback that has told us they are the type of offers the market wants.
“We’ve also extended our Options range which allow borrowers to switch products without penalty should their circumstances change without paying early repayment charges.”