Accord Mortgages has launched a number of fixed rates deals starting from 2.89%, available for seven days only.
It is offering a two-year fixed rate at 2.89% at 60% LTV, a three-year fixed rate at 3.19% for 60% LTV and a five-year fixed rate at 3.79% for 60% LTV.
The range also includes offset versions of the above products and a choice of two fixed rate offset deals for those who have a 25% deposit or equity in their home:
- Two-year fixed rate offset at 2.99% at 60% LTV
- Three-year fixed rate offset at 3.29% at 60% LTV
- Five-year fixed rate offset at 3.89% at 60% LTV
- Five-year fixed rate offset at 3.99% at 75% LTV
- Ten-year fixed rate offset at 4.84% at 75% LTV
Steve McAvan, group intermediary product manager at Accord, says: “As we approach the end of the year families across Britain will be looking to take stock of their finances and these products offer those customers a fantastic opportunity to fix at historically low rates for a period of time that best suits them.
“These products are available strictly while stocks last so any brokers with interested clients are advised to move quickly to secure these deals while they can.”