It is offering a five-year fix for homebuyers with a rate of 3.99% and a £995 fee, as well as a five-year fix for remortgagers with a rate of 4.09% and a £995 fee.
Both products come with either the homebuyer or remortgage solution respectively.
The homebuyer solution also offer a free standard mortgage valuation and £250 cashback on completion, while the remortgage solution offers a free standard mortgage valuation, and either free legals or £250 cashback on completion.
Abbey is also increasing the LTV on a range of existing products for homebuyers from 60 to 70% LTV. The products now available up to 70% are:
- Two-year fix with a rate of 3.54% and a £995 fee
- Two-year fix with a rate of 4.04% and no fee
- Two-year fix for Loyal Movers with a rate of 3.94% and no fee
- Three-year fix with a rate of 3.44% and a 2.5% fee
- Three-year fix with a rate of 3.94% and a £995 fee
Miguel Sard, managing director of Abbey for Intermediaries, says: “We are pleased to support intermediaries and their clients with the launch of these competitive five-year fixed rate deals. With many borrowers still opting for fixed rate deals because of the peace of mind they offer, these products are ideal for clients who want to lock into a great rate for the next five years.”