Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Money chief executive officer, Jayne-Anne Gadhia have revealed the Virgin Money board and executive team today.
Virgin Money completed the acquisition of Northern Rock plc on January 1 2012.
Sir David Clementi, non-executive chairman of Virgin Money will, along with non-executive directors Norman McLuskie, Colin Keogh, Gordon McCallum and Jim Lockhart will provide direction to the Virgin Money executive team comprising:
- Chief executive officer, Jayne-Anne Gadhia
- Chief financial officer, Finlay Williamson
- Product and commercial director, Pete Ball
- Chief risk officer, Marian Watson
- General counsel, Stephen Pearson
- Chief operating officer, Mark Parker
- Corporate development director, Dave Dyer
- Marketing director, Paul Lloyd
- Customer and distribution director, Jim MacDonald
- People director, Matt Elliott
Gadhia, chief executive officer at Virgin Money, says: “I am pleased to announce the Virgin Money board and executive team. The demonstrable skill and experience of the Executive Team and Board makes us certain we can make a positive difference in UK banking. Together, with the newly combined workforce, we have a significant opportunity to build a new kind of bank, one that people will want to be a part of.”
Branson will spend two days meeting staff starting with a tour of branches in the North East as well as meeting staff in the operational headquarters in Newcastle before moving on to the Virgin Money offices in Edinburgh, Norwich and London.