Rob Downham, an appointed representative of Home of Choice and principal of Simplicity Financial Services is arranging a meeting for ARs of Home of Choice in Wetherby next week.
Downham, his brother and some other HoC ARs are getting together to try and get answers to many of the questions that HOC brokers will be thinking:
– What if I go bust?
– How would the FSA view that?
– Will I get any commission due?
– How quickly can I do business again and with who?
– What happens to clawbacks?
– What about mortgages I have just submitted?
He has arranged a meeting at the Ramada in Wetherby at 10am
Downham says: “Next Tuesday 29 April and would encourage all HOC brokers from the region to attend so that it can all try and get through this difficult time together and in the best possible way.”