Exigo, which was founded by Lawcomm Solicitors, is a select group of experienced conveyancing solicitors who are situate...
The CML annual conference, held on Tuesday December 7, marked a change in remortgage conveyancing with the launch of Exigo Legal.
Exigo, which was founded by Lawcomm Solicitors, is a select group of experienced conveyancing solicitors who are situated across the UK, but are working together as partners to provide an unrivalled level of service to mortgage lenders.
The idea for Exigo was conceived at the Mortgage Expo show in Manchester in early summer 2004.
The Latin word Exigo was chosen to portray the various aspects the group feel are of importance in the service being provided, as it means complete, finish, determine, decide, settle.
We believe this independent association will revolutionise fee-free remortgage conveyancing with enthusiasm, commitment and quality of service.
Exigo Legal is wholly and equally owned by the member solicitors and therefore is independent from any conveyancing panel or profit driven third party. This allows mortgage lenders greater choice, commitment and also the opportunity to benefit from a cost-effective conveyancing solution. Mortgage introducers will once again have confidence in the fee-free remortgage.
Exigo has the resources and capacity to tailor its service to individual lenders requirements irrespective of size or lending profile.
– Experienced conveyancers and an experienced performance manager
– State of the art internet tracking, reporting, accounting and file opening
– Capacity for 6,000-plus remortgage completions per month
– Six processing centres across the UK plus two associates in Scotland and Northern Ireland
– Tailor-made performance-related service level agreement
– Self-owned company with all the benefits of panel management without the associated third party costs.
Unfortunately, at present Exigo Legal is only available to mortgage lenders, but in time the service my also extend to mortgage brokers and packagers. Keep an eye on this page to find out which lenders will be using Exigo Legal for their conveyancing.