Personal finance provider Moneyfacts Group Plc has launched the latest version of Mortgage SearchScreen 4.1.
Mortgage SearchScreen is truly independent and aims to cover all mortgage products from all providers. It helps thousands of intermediaries to manage client's individual requirements and can be networked to any number of users.
To highlight updates and features, all new subscribers can trial the UK's most advanced mortgage sourcing system free for three months.
Intermediaries can now access Mortgage SearchScreen anywhere at anytime, without the need for a permanent telephone connections. This gives complete flexibility to access the necessary information within seconds.
Moneyfacts 'easy update' ensures that users can access the latest software with one click of a mouse. This feature also checks Moneyfacts databases for product changes.
Ray Chick, customer services manager at Moneyfacts Group PLC, says: “As the data is now fully 'self contained', users can quote from anywhere. We even had a client provide a quotation whilst cruising on the Norfolk Broads.”
Following customer feedback, enhancements to the system include:
- New lender search enabling the user to view all available products from a selected lender.
- Direct links to all lenders websites without exiting Mortgage SearchScreen.
- Moneyfacts news bulletin allows users to read all financial news on a daily or weekly basis as well as mortgage specific news.
- The ability to select credit impaired mortgages only to allow the adviser to tailor their search to this specialised area.
- Free/Refunded Legal Fees Filter.
- Overtime payments.
For further information call Moneyfacts Subscriptions on 01603 476100.