Packager Mortgage Match has recently signed an agreement with Legal & General enabling it to offer homeowners a range of protection products to complement their mortgage.
The range consists of:
* Buildings and Contents insurance .
* Mortgage term and decreasing term assurance.
* Mortgage critical illness and decreasing critical illness cover.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment cover.
* Mortgage Payment Insurance .
And for the family:
* Term Assurance (can be level cover or index linked).
* Family and Personal Income Plan (both of the above can be life only, or life and critical illness cover).
* Income Protection Benefit.
Ian McPherson, director of Mortgage Match, says: “We have been seeking to add a range of insurance products to our mortgage offer for some time and to be able to link up with Legal & General, a household name, is excellent news.
“We believe that most homeowners are attracted to making the process of arranging a mortgage and insurance as simple as possible, while at the same time looking for value for money and security in the event of a claim.
“We have a top quality lending panel and by establishing this relationship with Legal & General we are now able to offer a more comprehensive mortgage package than many other organisations in the market.”
Duncan Crocker, managing director of retail distribution at Legal & General, says:
“Mortgage Match has been growing rapidly since its formation in 2001 and is now processing in excess of 7,000 mortgage applications a year.
“We are delighted to be offering their customers our highly competitive range of protection products thereby complementing their consumer proposition and benefiting all involved.”