The Association of Bridging Professionals has finalised the formation of its Lender Committee, including several major players in the specialist finance market.
The new committee is made of associate lender members and provides broad representation across the bridging, development, BTL and commercial property finance sectors.
The lenders and their representatives are :-
- Castle Trust – Alex Upton
- Funding 365 – Michael Strange
- LendInvest – Matthew Tooth
- Masthaven Bank – Richard Deacon
- Ortus Secured Finance – Richard Beenstock
- Octopus Property – D’mitri Zaprzala
- Precise Mortgages – Gareth Lewis
- Regentsmead – Ashley Ilsen
- Together – Nick Jones
- Zorin Finance – Luke Townsend
The Lender Committee will meet with the Executive Committee for the first time on 2 October.
An AOBP spokesperson says: “The AOBP was set up to serve the needs of its intermediary and associate lender members and we are responding to the changing environment to offer a broader service to enable members to better thrive in this dynamic but challenging market.
“The new Executive Committee believes that the Lender Committee, which will meet at least twice a year, will provide much needed momentum to develop educational, marketing and sales strategies for advisers, help forge stronger broker relationships and provide greater support to the intermediary community through training and awareness programmes.”