Accord has cut selected buy-to-let remortgage rates by up to 15 basis points.
The cuts are to the lender’s 60 per cent and 75 per cent LTV two-year fixed rate products.
The range includes:
- 2.34% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 75% LTV, with a £2,495 product fee
- 2.49% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 75% LTV, with a £2,495 product fee and free standard valuation and legal fees
- 2.49% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 75% LTV, with a £2,495 product fee and £300 cashback on completion and free standard valuation
- 2.64% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 75% LTV, with a £800 product fee
- 2.89% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 75% LTV, with a £800 product fee and free standard legal fees or £300 cashback on completion, and free standard valuation
Each loan is available with a discounted reversion rate of 4.04 per cent for three years once the fixed rate period ends. Following this the loan will switch to Accord’s standard variable rate of 5.79 per cent.
Accord buy-to-let commercial manager Chris Maggs says: “Not only does our new range offer enticing rates and a choice of incentives, landlords taking out a two- or three-year product will also benefit at the end of the mortgage term, as they will revert to our discounted reversion rate or have the option of transferring to another attractive product available for existing borrowers.
“We are constantly reviewing our buy-to-let mortgages to offer the best fit for landlords, and we hope that this combination of benefits will really appeal to both landlords and brokers looking for the best option to suit their individual requirements.”