Digital Mortgages by Atom bank is price-matching its five year fixed rate mortgages at two-year rates for a limited time, a move it calls ‘unprecedented.’
The bank is aligning rates across short and longer term fixes to allow customers to fix their mortgage rates for longer.
The rates are as follows:
- 60% LTV with £900 fee: reduced by 0.60% to 1.29%
- 60% LTV without fee: reduced by 0.35% to 1.64%
- 75% LTV with £900 fee: reduced by 0.65% to 1.34%
- 75% LTV without fee: reduced by 0.45% to 1.74%
- 80% LTV with £900 fee: reduced by 0.60% to 1.49%
- 80% LTV without fee: reduced by 0.40% to 1.89%
- 85% LTV with £900 fee: reduced by 0.65% to 1.59%
- 85% LTV without fee: reduced by 0.45% to 1.99%
- 90% LTV with £900 fee: reduced by 0.80% to 1.99%
- 90% LTV without fee: reduced by 0.55% to 2.44%
The deal will apply from tomorrow, Wednesday 12 April, for all new customers for a limited time only, via the bank’s intermediary partners.
Products will be available via intermediary sourcing systems or via the online portal on residential.digitalmortgages.net
Atom Bank director of retail mortgages, Maria Harris, says: “This move is entirely unprecedented, but we know consumers have an appetite for it. The recent success of our disruptive savings pricing has taught us that. We are in a position where we can help people improve their financial situation for the long term by reducing the amount they have to pay on their mortgage.”